01 Aug Introduction to PowerPoint timeline template
Sometimes you just think of making your things in a proper sequence but you want some tools and equipment to carry on with your idea. Whenever you create presentations, you want your slides to be in a timeline format to show your experiences and many other things in a sequence to the viewers. Almost everyone uses Microsoft PowerPoint tool to make presentations with lots and lots of free templates. Just like other PowerPoint templates for presentation, now presenting the PowerPoint Timeline Free template to maintain all your possible things in a sequence and present it in a specific manner.
How to prepare PowerPoint Timeline Presentation
This article will show you steps to make presentations by using PowerPoint Timeline Free template and pick up the best way to show your presentations.
- With SmartArt Graphics, you can rapidly embed a passage of events picture into your PowerPoint slide and include your own data. You can either incorporate the course of events as a component of your PowerPoint introduction or fare it as a PDF to incorporate somewhere else.
- Open PowerPoint and make another introduction. You can open a clear introduction and modify the hues yourself or pick an online format. For this illustration, we’ll utilize a clear introduction.
- If that that you pick a clear introduction, you will just observe a title slide when you open the document. On the off chance that you pick a format, there will be various slides in the introduction. Click New Slide in the Homegroup and include a Title and Content slide.
Customize your PowerPoint Timeline Template
If that you made the structure of your presentation, you can change the colours, schemes, modify text dimension, and even include your organization logo.
- Double tap the title field to add a title to your course of events. In the Font gathering, you can modify the text dimension or shading, and in the Paragraph gathering, you can change the arrangement of the content.
- To change the foundation shade of the bolt or the course of events realistic you picked, tap the picture and in the Drawing gathering, click Shape Fill. Pick the shading you’d like from the shading palette.
- To change the shade of the circles in the bolt, tap on a hover, hold down Shift and tap the rest of the circles. At that point, in the Drawing gathering, select Shape Fill to pick another shading.
Make use of iSlides Features
In order to make modern and advanced presentation using the PowerPoint Timeline Free Template then you must use iSlides features embedded in their plugins such as:
- One click optimization
- Icon library
- Color library
- PPT puzzle
- Theme library
- Diagram library
- Smart chart
All these features will accessible to you after downloading the iSlides plugins for PowerPoint Timeline Feature.DOWNLOAD